Freitag, 9. Mai 2008

Few clarifications

My next post comes soon.

I just want to say few words: if someone at any level, in any country or in any group is unhappy by my words, actions or writing; he/she should contact me directly and share his/her reservations openly. I never claimed to be ultimate truth or champion of truth. I like to stay humble but confident. It is my right, however, to voice my innerself and that i do fearlessly but in respected way. Even then if someone gets hurt by it or does not feel good; let me know. I will take care for his/her wishes. No one needs to plan any dirty plans or conspiracies against me; be brave and fair. I don't like to hide things and like to express openly so i expect similar from others. No one is obliged to agree to my words or thoughts; everyone is free. No one can force someone for a faith or religion nor can anyone snatch faith or religion of someone; it is beyond human authority and capacity!!! So people should stay relax especially the religious fellows.
I know i speak a lot of things and some of them might not be easy to digest for some fellows. What can i do for such people, they should let me know. I respect all religions and their followers and even i respect atheists but at the same time i respect my ownself too. I have right to take a way of life as anyone else on this planet do have. Don't i?
Why am i writing these words?
Well, sometime i feel that some people are not comfortable with me but they can't stop me directly so they might try some silly, ill and dirty conspiracies and plans against me! I am not scared of it however as i know that no one can harm me if the Creator does not wish so !:-)
Here, let me make it clear also that i am totally against terrorists belonging to any nation, group, religion or country. Terrorsim is against the orders of the Creator and that is the highest reason why i am against it. No one is allowed to kill/harm/damage innocent people of any religion, faith, nation or group and i don't have any doubt about that in any part of my body. If i will commit such a crime then i will not only lose in this world but also will be punished in the next life so can i be such a stupid who will fall so low and non-sense? I don't have even faintest of such wish.
It also is not a good way to blame people for crimes without giving them chance to defend themselves legally. Every criminal, belonging to any faith, religion, nation or group, must be punished but after due open and fair legal procedures otherwise things could be manipulated!!
These were few things which i liked to share; my next post comes soon.
Be happy and keep others happy too.
Zaheer

Keine Kommentare: