Samstag, 31. März 2007

Few clarifications...

I would like to clear few questions which might cross minds of the people about me and my writings.
First, like any other person i have a faith and goal of life so my thoughts, words and actions are definitely influenced by it. It is a natural phenomenon: every one moves according to his/her beliefs, knowledge and priorities. I don't know how to remain totally neutral or if it is possible to be so?! I think it is not possible, we all are inclined to some philosophies and beliefs. So it is something we have to live with but i feel main thing is to remain open, fair and positive.
Second, my thoughts might look like preaching! which is true. But i would like to add that every human is a preacher: whatever he or she believes, he/she tries to show it through his/her words or actions. Even a person who says that he is an atheist, he does preach his belief. Again preaching is neither a crime nor an unnatural thing but it is intention behind it and also its effects on others which need to be analyzed instead of labeling something as preaching and closing minds towards it.
Third, i definitely respect the faith, beliefs and religions of other people. Everyone is free in this regard but i feel it is also important that we share and analyze our faiths and philosophies in best possible ways to judge and improve them. This is definitely one of the most difficult things to do i.e. to question the strength and authenticity of our beliefs since we normally take them as right. We help each other in finding the truth. So please never get feelings from my writings that i only want to prove others wrong and right to all my opinions. I am not the ultimate truth and i am a simple human being who learns on the way of life. Let me assure you that i will support and follow truth wherever it might be!! It is my responsibility.
Be happy.
Best wishes,

Keine Kommentare: